Friday, December 08, 2006

testing completed

I finished my final exam tonight. Whew! So happy that it's done with. I put in about 6 hours of real study time. Procrastinated all yesterday. Didn't crack open the textbook till 1:30am Thursday. Read it for an hour then fell asleep. Woke up 6 hours later, took a shower to wake myself up and hit the books again. There was no retention involved in all of this. It was basically going in and out of my head. The exam was only worth 20% so I figured I'd be ok if I failed miserably. Having this type of mentality to start with does not help with the procrastination. During the day I studied, ate breakfast, slept, studied, watched TV, snacked on junk food, cleaned the kitchen, studied, fell asleep again and did laundry. Yup - not very productive in the academic field but my house is much cleaner! Plus Muimui was making it hard to study, she kept walking all over my papers and wanting to play. So instead of playing, I went on the web and searched for doggie biscuit receipes. Going to make Muimui some home made goodies for Xmas. Wait - I've been down this road before. It's cheaper to buy doggie biscuits. You can get a HUGE bucket full of Milk Bones from Costco for $8! Kimmi is all about convenience...Costco here I come!

Now it's time to start Christmas shopping and concentrating on more important things such as decorating the house for the holidays. I love Christmas - it's such a colorful time of year.

No comments: