On Saturday night Chicky and I participated in his cousin's 5th annual "Fuzzies Christmas". It was basically a get together of some of the cousins. What does fuzzies mean? I was baffled at first. I thought it meant that we had to bring stuffed animals for the kids. I was close. We were suppose to bring stuffed animals that we had as kids. Apparently the cousins all have these MGM lions from when they were kids. Some of the lions were lost in the great flood of 2000.We played games and enjoyed each other's company. It was nice to just hang out with the cousins. Chick and I had a great time. I took some pictures too. We found out that another one of the cousins is expecting next year. Which makes the baby count to 7 for my friends. That's wonderful.
One of the games that we played had challenges. Mary danced with Brandon for one of the challenges and Avery (this 2 year old) was the judge. The whole room burst out laughing when Avery gave the thumbs down to the dance - poor Mary. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment