Wednesday, December 27, 2006

ostracized

Ok - for those of you on the "new" blogger pages...YOU SUCK! :-) Just kidding...or maybe not...haven't decided yet. I tried to switch to the new fancy features but was unable to. Problem with my blog content - story of my life. Now my window of opportunity has passed and I will remain in the blog-dark-ages till another beta version appears. There is fleeting hope though. Apparently those of us with content problems will see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm talking way down the road here folks. I'm sure no one will really care if there are pretty labels on my blogs anyways. I'm always surprised on how many people read my daily nonsense (ahem...I mean meaningful) thoughts. :-) Now it's your turn to update your blogs! As I religiously check them all daily too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I on the new blogger page? How can I tell. I think I am.