OMG! I came home from Superstore tonight and was packing away the groceries into the cupboards when KA says "you have big hole in your pants!" I didn't believe her so I went for a feel - yes...there definately was a draft in my crotch area. I can't believe I didn't notice it today! As my mind scrambled to think of how many times I could have flashed someone, I groaned as the memory of attending the pumpkin carving contest came to mind. There were managers at that contest. Ugh. I think I walked around the room a couple of times and bent over to take pictures of each pumpkin. Oh no...those poor folks behind me! If you want to see pictures of the pumpkins we carved - look here.I sat most of the day so I guess no one noticed, including myself. I'm pretty sure Robyn would have told me my butt cheek was hanging out (if she saw). No wonder some of the guys were talking about my pants. I figured it was because I was wearing all white today and it was really cold out (winter weather). I was committing a fashion faux-pas, wearing white after Labour Day. :-) Ah - I'm sure they had a hoot. I was wearing a thong too so there was even more butt cheek popping out of my hole! Those guys! I'm more worried about one of the managers seeing - don't want to climb the corporate ladder as "Kim-the-ripped-pants-girl". Plus friends are suppose to tell you stuff like that...ripped pants, green stuff in teeth, farting too loudly, kicking you under the table when the person you've been gossiping about comes your way, etc. Oh well - I don't really care. I had a good laugh at myself and decided to share my amusement with the rest of you (I'm not shy about my own embarrassing moments). If you can't laugh at yourself then life would really suck.
No comments:
Post a Comment