Thursday, October 26, 2006

friends

I read an article in the 24 paper this morning about friends. The writer was talking about the definition of friendship. She compared people who seem to have thousands of friends (also listing a few celebrities who have ridiculous amount of friends). She then asked what the definition of a friend is. So I went to dictionary.com and here's what it says:

"...a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard."
The article generated conversation between Robyn and I in regards to who we considered friends. Robyn is a social butterfly and makes friends everywhere she goes. I don't engage in that behaviour but tend to be more select with who I show interest in. I'm quite content with the circle of friends that I have. I would rather know more about less people then less about more people. If you are reading my blogs - consider yourself one of my close friends as we share a common interest....ME! :-P

No comments: