So what am I doing at home on a Thursday night? It took almost 2 hours to drive home from work (again - was the same yesterday) and I was falling asleep in the car (again). There's so much construction in Coquitlam and the movie that they're filming in Port Moody (Aliens vs Predator 2) has a lot of the roads closed down. I took a different route home. My inability to concentrate on the road became worst - I had to pull over to a Starbucks and get some coffee and fresh air. That rejuvenated my senses and I was able to make it the rest of the way home without killing someone or myself. Good thing I'm driving a big car! Lol - watch out all you little-car-drivers! When I got home, I gobbled down dinner and made an executive decision. I prefer being lazy and will pay for the consequences later. :-) It's all about INSTANT gratification with me. Attendance is mandatory in my course therefore I will have to come up with a "creative" excuse to send to my instructor tomorrow. This is the best part about being school that all of you are missing out on - the art of making up excuses for everything! I forfeited an assignment (that I didn't do and therefore reinforced my decision to stay home - why bother going when I have nothing to hand in!). For that I will have to do really well on the next 2 assignments (to make up for this one). Lol - it's a good thing I work well under pressure.
Thursday, October 26, 2006
mahjong
So what am I doing at home on a Thursday night? It took almost 2 hours to drive home from work (again - was the same yesterday) and I was falling asleep in the car (again). There's so much construction in Coquitlam and the movie that they're filming in Port Moody (Aliens vs Predator 2) has a lot of the roads closed down. I took a different route home. My inability to concentrate on the road became worst - I had to pull over to a Starbucks and get some coffee and fresh air. That rejuvenated my senses and I was able to make it the rest of the way home without killing someone or myself. Good thing I'm driving a big car! Lol - watch out all you little-car-drivers! When I got home, I gobbled down dinner and made an executive decision. I prefer being lazy and will pay for the consequences later. :-) It's all about INSTANT gratification with me. Attendance is mandatory in my course therefore I will have to come up with a "creative" excuse to send to my instructor tomorrow. This is the best part about being school that all of you are missing out on - the art of making up excuses for everything! I forfeited an assignment (that I didn't do and therefore reinforced my decision to stay home - why bother going when I have nothing to hand in!). For that I will have to do really well on the next 2 assignments (to make up for this one). Lol - it's a good thing I work well under pressure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment