Monday, October 02, 2006

nutrition know-how

So my first case study for my class is on MacDonald's - which is appropriate cause I'm a die hard fan of the restaurant. I am proud to say that I can't live without it! :-) I ran a Google search on MacDonald's - in a desperate attempt to get "inspired" for my paper. Instead I found the nutrition calculator and wanted to find out how many calories I eat in an average week. I usually cheap out and get the $3.99 meal (Junior Chicken sandwich meal). Eventhough it was nearly 1000 calories in that meal (an average female eats about 2400 calories a day), I'm not deterred. I will continue with my rituals and pay for it later on in life. :-) If you see me pounding my fist against my chest and holding my breath every so often - you'll know why.

1 comment:

Toshiki said...

Should watch Super Size Me ;-).