Thursday, August 24, 2006

new camera release

So I was looking at the new release for the Canon Rebel XTi. It's an upgrade from the current Canon Rebel XT. I've been waiting for this release for a couple of months now (as I heard it on the grapevine months ago). I figured the release would lower the price of the current Rebel but it's only forcasted to go down by $100. The new model is suppose to be retailing for $899. Which is still under the $1000 mark. :-) I'm excited but I want to see what the reviews say about the upgrade - is it worth the extra $200 difference? Then again...what's $200 for 2 more megapixels right. Yes - I know...life is not about megapixels. Life is about splurging on gadgets!

3 comments:

Shanny said...

Oooh, Kim, you're tempting me :P.

flam said...

just in case you haven't seen this review yet here's the link:
http://www.dpreview.com/news/0608/06082416canoneos400drebelxti.asp

Chris & Cindy said...

buy real-estate!