Wednesday, August 16, 2006

wish I was cruising

I was sitting on the WestCoast Express this afternoon, waiting for the train to depart for home, when I decided to take out my camera and snap some shots of the cruise ship next to the station. Every summer these massive ships dock for a few days and it's always nice to see what types and size they come in (I like looking at the "structure" of things). It all makes me want to go on a cruise though. I think I would like to try one of those Carnival cruises. I heard it's more for the 'younger' crowd.

Today was silly picture taking day - took pictures of my lunch, cruise ship, coworkers and even the chair across from me in the train. Yes - I was bored. I should get a book or something to read. Ah...my daily 3 hour commute sure does give me time to ponder all kinds of superficial things. :-) Like what would happen if I just stood in the middle of one of the transit stations and took pictures of people/stuff around me. Would people react? Lol - the person sitting in the other aisle was curious as to what I was doing when I was taking pictures of the boat (from inside the train). I kept banging my camera lens into the window pane as I was preoccupied with looking at the LCD.

No comments: