Tuesday, August 15, 2006

back to school shopping

I had a great time at Superstore tonight. So good that I'm going to blog about it! Lol - I love that store. Anyhow the fall semester is upon me and alas I must put on my "student" hat and play the part. It's been wonderful having 2 semesters off from school - yah...felt so good not to worry about homework, etc. But going back is exciting as well. I like the whole "back to school" shopping. I was amongst the youngsters there purusing the isles for the perfect binder, pens and accessories that would make me look 'cool'. ;-) I after trying out a few binders I decided to go with more versitality this year. I got a binder with a zipper and MANY pockets. I love storing stuff. All that school stuff made me want to visit a stationary store - I love stationary! Now all I need is a back-to-school-outfit. :-)

No comments: