Today we had our monthy dim sum outing with the girls. There was only 3 of us that showed up this time but it was nice and intimate. I ordered WAY too much food though so we had to take leftovers home. My eyes are bigger than my tummy.
There was great news all around. First I would like to say "congratulations" to Chris and Cindy as they are expectant parents! Cindy looked so cute as her tummy has already begun to show (and she's only 3 months pregnant!). I'm looking forward to playing with another baby next year. Cindy's due date is mid-March 2007.
Josie and Jonathan are still working on renovating their new home - busy busy couple. Katarina is as adorable as ever. She's so chubby and cute! Makes me want to just pinch her cheeks - but I refrain in fear of the "wrath-of-Josie". Lol - I love to pick her up and carry her around though. I only get to see her once a month so try to shoot pictures whenever I can.
Charlene is moved into her condo and I got a chance to see it today. She lives in the Tamarisk building in the new Poloygon complex near my house. I can't believe she's less than 5 mins away from my house! So cool! It's a beautiful place and I'm sure she's loving the independance. I've been hinting that she should have a party so that everyone else can come over to see it. I'm looking forward to next months dim sum outing and catching up with everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment