Last week Chicky and I bought our tickets to go to Malaysia! We depart on March 10, 2007 and return March 30th. Part of the trip will be spent with his parents but a majority of it will be just us. It's a nice 30th birthday present for the both of us. I'm really looking forward to it - another big trip to go on (South-East Asia part 2!). Plus it gives Chicky and I something to discuss in our leisure time. So far we've got airfare to Singapore and a place to stay in "KL". Now we just have to work out the details of where to stay (and for how long) in Singapore. Once we're done with Singapore - he and I have to make our way down to Kuala Lumpur to meet up with his parents. His parents will be in KL for the whole month of March - doing some family stuff. I think at the end March there is a memorial service for his late Grandmother in KL.Yesterday Chicky said he wanted to drive from Singapore to KL; I cringed. I'm weary about his driving around town - don't know if I'd be keen on him driving us around in a foreign country. I don't have enough medical coverage! :-) I'm leaning towards taking a train to KL as I've never been on a train before. I'm all for an adventure. It's been a couple of years since Chicky and I went on vacation (last vacation was Puerto Vallarta) so it'll be interesting to see how we cope with each other.
One of the things I want to see in KL is the Petronas Towers. Maybe because they were in that movie Entrapment. I will research more things to do while in KL and Singapore as I don't know when I'll be able to visit those cities again.
2 comments:
Wow!!!! What a fun idea. I think you two will have a good time. I would love to see those towers too. It reminds me of that movie with Katherine Zeta-Jones :-)
That's so exciting! Looks like someone's got the travel bug :).
Post a Comment