
I've been sleeping more and more on my commute. I don't think it's a lack of sleep as I'm getting into bed at a more decent time (around 10:30pm). Usually I read the 24 or one of the trashy magazines that my coworker offers to me.
I should go back to "reading" books. When I say reading, I mean listening to books. I did a whole series of audio books when I drove into work this summer. I was able to finish many great novels in a week. Much faster than traditional reading. Now that I have the IPaq - I should just copy some new audio books onto the SD card. In the past I useed my MP3 player to listen to music or books - but that's another item that my bag doesn't need. I still have many novels that I haven't listened to yet (there was a period of time when I went crazy with the downloading). :-) I like suspenseful stuff so it keeps me awake and wanting more!
No comments:
Post a Comment