Monday, January 22, 2007

shower of love

Sunday afternoon Mary and I attended Michelle's baby shower. We had just had dim sum with the girls and rushed over to get some little cakes to bring to the party. We thought that we'd be late but it turned out that we were early. I helped Yen with packaging the goody bags. Then Sue asked me to blow up some balloons. My hot air was being put to use for once! I took some pictures of the girls preparing the place. Sue and Yen hosted the party. They are very creative and gave me some good tips. Michelle's cousins came over and we all chit chatted for a few hours. I can't believe how big Chicky's family is. Lol - it was nice to see everyone though. I totally sucked at the party games. Obviously I can't recognize Mary as a baby and can't decipher Andy's name on a word scramble! I think I was in a constant state of eating on Sunday. The food at Michelle's party was too good to pass up. :-)

No comments: