
This week I've been a bit obsessed with card making. I go through phases when it comes to crafts. I think it's KA's influence as she's been working on her wedding invitations and it made me get the I-want-to-make-something itch. So I went out and bought some supplies and sat down tonight to see if I could get inspired. Here are a few of the
cards I made. Nothing spectacular but it's been a learning experience. Glue stick is STICKY!! Gets all over the table and then things get stuck to it. :-) It's fun going to Micheals Craft store and Staples. I LOVE stationary. There are days when I even wish we could go back to snail-mail, just so that I can buy cute stationary! But then again I'm tech-dependant and can't live without email either. Tomorrow I'm going to try out "embossing". I picked up some rubber stamps in my shopping spree. I have to say though...wired ribbon is the BEST. Totally makes things look better.
No comments:
Post a Comment