It was great to see everyone. Mary and Cindy are doing well with their pregnancies. Cindy had a bit of a scare last week but all is well now. She's off from work and intends on spending time making cookies. Katarina came and entertained us all. I had to take a picture with her - I totally adore her! I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the girls. Oopps! Tracey has a new digital camera and is putting it to use. Shannon has a new haircut. It's really stylish though she misses her long hair dearly. Jenny announced that she's getting married this summer. This was wonderful news - her honey is moving so fast! Lol - just to prove that you don't need long engagements (a couple of months will do). Charlene is in a flux with her wedding plans - all is going on schedule though. Josie joked about getting pregnant this summer. We think it'll for sure happen though. I hoping that we can continue with this tradition as it helps brings the girls (and myself) closer. Though we all admit that we read each others blogs frequently and are some-what up to date on what's going on with everyone. Some day Tracey will have her blog ready for us to peruse through *hint hint*. :-)
Monday, January 22, 2007
dim sum
It was great to see everyone. Mary and Cindy are doing well with their pregnancies. Cindy had a bit of a scare last week but all is well now. She's off from work and intends on spending time making cookies. Katarina came and entertained us all. I had to take a picture with her - I totally adore her! I forgot to take pictures of the rest of the girls. Oopps! Tracey has a new digital camera and is putting it to use. Shannon has a new haircut. It's really stylish though she misses her long hair dearly. Jenny announced that she's getting married this summer. This was wonderful news - her honey is moving so fast! Lol - just to prove that you don't need long engagements (a couple of months will do). Charlene is in a flux with her wedding plans - all is going on schedule though. Josie joked about getting pregnant this summer. We think it'll for sure happen though. I hoping that we can continue with this tradition as it helps brings the girls (and myself) closer. Though we all admit that we read each others blogs frequently and are some-what up to date on what's going on with everyone. Some day Tracey will have her blog ready for us to peruse through *hint hint*. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment