Tuesday, October 02, 2007

PJ days

This weekend has been a really lazy one. I think I spent the majority of it in my pjs. It was nice to relax though. Chicky and I indulged in a B-movie marathon Sunday. Crappy shows that were so bad that they went straight to video. :-) The good thing about downloading is that we don't have to confess to renting that junk. We were able to catch up on popular TV series though.

Since I have school on mondays - I have to watch the recorded Heroes episodes on the weekend. The second season started off with a bang. Introduction of MANY new super heroes and the return of the main characters. KA introduced us to a new series called Dexter. It's an interestingly morbid show about a sociopath who works in forensics by day and murders by night. Pretty graphic which only adds to it's appeal. :-)

Engaged in mindless TV watching - I ignored more important tasks such as studying, chores and work. :-) I had decided that I would take whatever mark on the midterm that I "deserved". Lol - my academic goals are far from what they were YEARS ago. I figure - if I pass the course then WOOHOO!! Getting good grades is just icing on the cake.

No comments: