Thursday, October 18, 2007
people and pictures
Lately I've been asked who I know who shoots pictures or video. It's mostly from friends who are planning weddings or are looking for someone to take pictures of them for some reason or another. Or maybe for no reason at all! My little photography group are a bunch of talented folks. Some have websites (the more motivated ones) and some don't. I'll start adding their sites to my photo albums list on the side of this site in case you wanted to do a referral or something like that. Mike and I work together so he's the one I hang out with and shoot pictures often with. :-) He picked up the passion 2 years ago and has really dove into the hobby. Some day I think he should just make the jump to photography as a career. Till then - he's my wedding photography buddy. Another pal is Haydn Eugene. He's was commissioned by Regis (framing company) to do some pictures for their window displays. Unfortunately Haydn isn't as web-based as Mikie so no site for you guys to see his stuff. Oh well - if you ever walk by a Regis store and there are panoramic city-scapes of downtown Vancouver - that's his stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! Mike is a really talented photographer. I agree w/you that he should make a jump to photography as a career. He's got a good choice of music as well. Love that music on his website.
Post a Comment