Thursday, September 27, 2007
rearranging
Tonight I decided to change the layout of my room. It was prompted by months of nagging from my parents to get rid of the computer stuff we have in the living room. Ever since the wedding the home office was converted into a bedroom and has stayed like that. KA and I don't want to sell any of the office furniture because someday we'd like to take it to our own homes (the desk units, etc we bought are trendy and functional). Alas...not enough room to store stuff. So now pieces of the office equipment are scattered between the 3 of us. :-) KA has taken some of the junk into her room. I've taken the smaller extension of the computer desk and claimed it as my own in my room. :-) It's a bit awkward looking but works well as now I have a place to sit and work on the laptop. I kinda like sitting at a desk instead of bed - I get so sleepy in bed. and the side tables make nice storage compartments for PC parts. Lol - should be interesting as time goes on and we're in need of more storage space for mismatched furniture, etc. Just finished rearranging the corkboards on the walls and wired the speakers...now I'm all ready to bum around in my room and blast music!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment