Tuesday, September 19, 2006

trivia time

I've decided to change the format of my blog a bit. Instead of doing those "weekly quotes" in the side bar, which I'm sure some of you don't even look at, I'm going to do "useless trivia". The quotes were fun but you aren't getting anything out of it (other than an opportunity to say "yes...that quote really does relate to my situation"). Since I like to banter about nonsense to basically anyone that is listening. I might as well educate you in the art of nonsense. :-) Who knows - maybe you'll impress a potential employer with the useless trivia, obtain a high paying job, become a millionaire and rule the world! Then I can say to the camera crew "it's all because he/she read my blog.." (with tears brimming in my eyes as the camera pans away from my face). :-) I'm looking for a new career as as screen writer - any takers?!

No comments: