Monday, September 11, 2006

the movie critic


On Sunday Chicky and I went to a family bbq in North Vancouver. It was for his side of the family. We had some good satay and sauce - the main reason why Chicky wanted to go. The usual family members showed up. I got to play with Brandon so that was fun. Michelle is looking great in her second trimester. It's funny how everyone wants to rub a pregnant lady's tummy (sometimes without even asking them).

After the bbq Chicky and I scoped out a movie. We've been seeing a LOT of movies lately. More than usual and that's saying a lot for us. We average 1 "in theatre" movie per week. This week it was the "Covenant". I've decided that I'm going to start listing the movies that we've seen - just incase you're interested in knowing if it's worth watching in the theatre or not. The rating are purely subjective so don't take me seriously. Check out the movies that I've seen under the movie-mania category in the side bar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that you're doing the movie ratings now, especially since I agree with some of them! I'll be sure to look out for your recommendations.