Tuesday, May 09, 2006

worth 90.21 cents

On Sunday, May 7th Kel and I went down to Auburn, WA to do some shopping and get some things done to his car. The weather was awful when we left Vancouver. Both of us were pretty tired as we had spent the weekend hanging out with family and not sleeping very much. I was in dire need of coffee. I would have preferred it if someone just injected me with caffeine. The I-5 highway was not as busy as I thought it would be. Though we had left at 6am so that we could arrive in Auburn at 9am. During our time down there I perused through the SuperMall. Our dollar was worth cent to the US dollar. We were hoping to take advantage of this fact. Kel found some clothes at the outlet shops on our way back home. I didn't see anything that triggered my interest. But then again I had already boughten a rain coat and pair of Lululemon shorts the day before - both of which were spontaneous buys. I have a problem with buying things that I don't "need". It's a bad habit that I haven't been able to break.

No comments: