This weekend I went to Las Vegas for Betty's bachelorette party. There were 6 of us that attended. Betty and Thia are both brides so it was really convenient for the other girls to do it all in one trip (as everyone that came was a bridesmaid for both of those girls). I had a wonderful experience and it was great getting to know these girls. The weekend we spent living the "high rollers" lifestyle. This is very different from my other Vegas experiences - which included the "poor-student" and "family-adventure" trips. I must say - if I ever have the money again...I would definately recommend the high-roller experience. :-) Limo rides everywhere is cool. Kudos to Jackie for organizing all of this for us!Some highlights from the trip:
- The room we had at Caesars Palace was on the 83rd floor and over 1000 sqft. It was a GORGEOUS and spacious suite.

- We went to a few REALLY nice night clubs on the strip. The cool part about it all was that we had a hosting company take us around all weekend so we didn't have to stand in any lines (we even bypassed the "VIP" lines). Just pulled up in the limo - get out and be escorted in (no line ups or cover charges).
- Clubs included Tao (at the Venetian), Jet (at the Mirage) and Drais. (an after-hours club).
- Ate at posh restaurants such as Fix (at the Bellegio) and Mix (at Mandalay Bay).
- Paid $850 for a bottle of Grey Goose Vodka and Malibu at Jet. Realistically the price was to get a private table as seating is a commodity there. We ended up just staying 1.5 hours therefore the limo came to take us to another club.
- Went shopping at the Premiere Outlets in our bachelorette-party-street-wear.

- Played penny-slots and didn't win anything.
- Tia got to wear the candy bra for us to "test". She didn't get a chance to wear it out though.
- Pauline got Betty and Tia special "party favors" to take home. These toys are not PG-13.
- Pauline getting kicked out of Jet for being too rowdy.
- Not having a direct flight to Las Vegas and spending a lot of time in Denver's International Airport. There I learned how the "standby" system worked when my plane had mechanical problems and they were going to ground us for a long time. I also realized that using only CARRY ON baggage is the BEST way to travel (as you can hop onto any other carrier in the event that you might be trapped at an airport for a very long time).
- Spent most of the weekend in a drunken stupor. Which doesn't say too much as one drink will pretty much do it in for me. :-)
- Got to drink weird mixes such as vodka and red bull. Nothing like downing 5-6 cans of red bull to keep you going through out the night. Needless to say I brought along a "medical" supply bag for us girls to rumage through the morning after.
No comments:
Post a Comment