Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Peas in a Pod

Today I went to YogaPod with some of my coworkers. It's the beginning of summer and Rav (the group planner) likes to kick off each year with a "group activity". This year's fad is yoga. Which I think is much more manageable than last year's Grouse Grind adventures. Though I did feel like I accomplished a lot after each climb up the mountain.

Like always we dived in without thinking. Got ourselves a $20 unlimited-one-week-pass. I'm not sure how many times we'll actually go though. Today we did Hot Yoga. It wasn't as bad this time around as I had already tried out this type of yoga with Tracey at the Bikram Yoga center in Coquitlam. After an hour and a half of sweating and posing; the four of us stepped out of there more refreshed and happier than when we stepped in. We agreed to go again tomorrow. Tomorrow's class is Power Yoga. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: