On Saturday night Chicky and I participated in another dodgeball tournament. We played on separate teams. I played with "Fire in the Hole" while Chicky played on "The Blue Ballers". We had a fun time in the gym. The heat was overwhelming (almost comparable to hot yoga) but the enthusiam never wavered. The Blue Ballers won the Most Spirited Team award (earning them another gift certificate to a restaurant). We had a couple of new players on my team - including Wyn's sister and Clay. The Blue Ballers did well and made it through the playoffs coming in 3rd place. Hopefully we'll see more friends come join us in some dodgeball fun.
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
summer hits
On Saturday night Chicky and I participated in another dodgeball tournament. We played on separate teams. I played with "Fire in the Hole" while Chicky played on "The Blue Ballers". We had a fun time in the gym. The heat was overwhelming (almost comparable to hot yoga) but the enthusiam never wavered. The Blue Ballers won the Most Spirited Team award (earning them another gift certificate to a restaurant). We had a couple of new players on my team - including Wyn's sister and Clay. The Blue Ballers did well and made it through the playoffs coming in 3rd place. Hopefully we'll see more friends come join us in some dodgeball fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment