Anyhow I took another bad tumble - this time around instead of plow-driving my head into the ground (as usual) - my legs went all over the place and I must have come down at a bad angle. Obviously I get headrushes from handstands so I was a bit stunned. :-) I sat there for awhile and caught my breath. Then took a survey of my legs as I felt a burning sensation. This doesn't really phase me as the room is already near 50 degrees celcius and I'm feeling the burn all over. My leg looked kind of funny - one side of my calf was puffed out. So I stretched out my other leg next to it to compare. There was something definitely wrong with my left calf muscle - there was a huge bulge near my knee. Not a good sign. Oh no! It's my "bad" (snowboarding accident) leg - which already looks funny as the ankle bone doesn't stick out like it does on my right leg. I'm lop sided!! I showed Rav my leg - he said "what the hell?!?". So I didn't know what to do but to massage the muscle back into place and continue with the yoga session.
The bulge is gone but in it's place is a nasty looking bruise. I figure it will be palm size by the time it "fills in". It's still a bit tender so I wince when something presses against it. Thank goodness my bridesmaid dress is long! I think Betty would KILL me if I was sporting an ugly bruise for the wedding. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment