I had dim sum with the girls on sunday. It's a monthly thing that I like to do just to keep in touch with them. We're getting older and everyone is in different stages of their lives so it's nice to just catch up on a monthly basis. Plus getting together gives me (and the others) a chance to see Katarina (Josie's daughter). She's the first baby in this group. She's such a cutie pie! :-) Makes me want to have a baby too! These last 2 days I've been feeling my maternal clock ticking. I'm not the only one though - Cindy is in the process of trying to get pregnant so I'm expecting to hear "good news" anytime soon now.I went to visit Brandon on Sunday as well and it was good to see that he's doing better. He's growing up so fast as well. He's now 5 months old and getting ready to crawl. I didn't have a chance to take a picture of him though. Before I know it - these 2 kids will be running around. It makes me miss the old days when Angelina was a baby and we would get to play with her a lot. Now Angelina is a little girl (age 7) and has a personality of her own. She is no longer mesmerized by us. Sometimes she prefers her little friends over us too!! Ah...Baby (I still call her that) is getting so old now - soon she's going to be giving me fashion advice. :-) She's quite the girlie-girl.
To counter balance the baby-booming couples are the newly-in-love couples (such as Tanya and Charlene). It's refreshing to hear their stories about the men in their lives. I'm always grinning when I see the excitement in their eyes when they talk about what or where they've gone to with their beaus. I'm really happy for them as well. Charlene is taking the fast lane into her new life. She's in the process of purchasing a townhouse. She did well with the sale of her last place so it's a good time to buy into something and start over again.
Last but not least - I just wanted to say congratulations to Andy and Michelle Wong. They are expecting their first baby in February 2007. Chicky's family is super happy and looking forward to another grandchild to play with Brandon.
No comments:
Post a Comment