Wednesday, July 26, 2006

a little birdie told me

On the way to do the Grouse Grind today - I came across a girl with a bird. I thought the bird was so pretty so I asked her if I could take a picture with it. Amazingly the bird was really tame and had it's wings clipped so it couldn't fly away.

The Grind was brutal today. I felt really unmotivated to go and while doing it felt as if all my energy was drained from the weekend. I was still recovering from Saturday. After the dodgeball tournament Saturday - I came home to a house full of people. It was most of the couples from the BBQ. The girls were in full wedding talk - as 3 of them were brides-to-be. The guys opted to amuse themselves with poker. So of course that being said - everyone was up till 6am the next day playing poker. We didn't sleep very much on the weekend - maybe a couple of hours at most. One of the people at the house was Jason - who turned out to be Cindy's old classmate from SFU. He's now a friend of Michael. What a small world.

No comments: