Friday, June 01, 2007

along came a mouse

I broke down and bought a new mouse for my laptop. My other Microsoft mouse was dying as the cord was loose or something. There would be moments when I would have to shake it to death in attempts to get the optical light to turn on. This was dangerous as I'd be peering into the light to see why it went off. Lol - and who said I was free from occupational hazards?!

Went to Future Shop. Picked up a Logitech mouse and stood in line to pay for it. The line was so long that I had time to thumb through the weekly flyer. Low and behold there was a wireless mouse on sale. Hahaha...so I ended up getting the MS one for half the price of the Logitech. Sweet. Yah - I know. Not exciting for some of you but for my fellow geeky friends out there - a deal on any kind of tech product makes you smile all day long. I totally love the new mouse - so responsive and convenient. I'm no longer tethered to this laptop! :-)

No comments: