Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Herman the German Giant

So my sister sent me an Happy Easter email the other day about Herman the German Giant. I'm intrigued by the picture and follow the link. Turns out it's about a giant breed of bunnies. That's right folks - that picture has not been digitally enhanced! Isn't he so cuddly looking? I'm sure I'd throw out my back trying to hug him - that or have him bite me - but he's so interesting looking that I want to touch him!

Right about now you're probably thinking to yourself: "I don't really care". :-) But I do! Lol - I'm always interested in naturally oddities. Which includes but is not limited to: medical miracles, new things discovered in space, people who have unique gifts, new inventions or gadgets (of course!) and anything else that has a "cool" or "gross" factor. As you can tell I was one of those little kids who pulled bugs limbs apart because I wanted to see what color their blood. Poor bugs - they were my favorite test subjects. :-) That's one thing we had lots of in Saskatoon - bugs. That and there wasn't that many things to do while growing up on the Prairies except for torturing insects - or maybe that was just me...

I'm a BIG fan of the Discovery Channel though. It's right up there with YTV and the Cartoon Network. :-) Can't live without my cartoons either. What is your favorite TV channel? Or do you even watch TV at all?

No comments: