Friday, April 06, 2007

changed the look

I was bored tonight so I changed the look of the blog. It's been a year since I've made any major changes to the layout. The new interface is much easier to navigate through - thus making the change seamless. I must say - these blog sites are making it easier and easier for the computer-unsavy-types to maintain blogs as well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kimmi! Let me start off by saying that I love your new layout, very refreshing indeed BUT I miss you, 'My Image'. I love to look at the photos as well. Hope you will consider putting that back on.

Mary

Chris & Cindy said...

the font is harder to read.... zoinnnng...

Anonymous said...

Sorry babe, I agree. The font is pretty hard to read! Otherwise, good job on keeping da blog up to date, unlike me!! = )