Monday, April 09, 2007
happy Easter
My family is doing Easter dinner today. Since it's Monday and everyone had to go back to work - except for me - I was in charge of cooking the big meal. So early this morning I went out to Save On Foods, pick up a butterball turkey (my favorite kind) and some other food. Came home and started thinking about what to make. The turkey was still frozen so that was a pain in the ass - had to run hot water over it for awhile for it to thaw out enough so that I could remove the innards. After some thought I started making garlic mash potatoes (which took some time as the potatoes had to boil), fried rice (mostly for lunch tomorrow), snow peas, garlic bread and a dip. Carol and them came over near dinner time and brought some food - so now we're ready to feast! Mmmm...so good. Now it's just a matter of waiting for KA/Mike to come home from the states so that we can eat. Where are those guys?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment