Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Easter Bunny time

On Sunday the Social club hosted it's annual Easter Egg Hunt. We held it at head office this year because Stanley Park is out of commission. A lot of work went into planning for this event and I'm happy it turned out well.

I woke up early, had a coffee and drove to work. We had to set up the tables, etc for the kids. Robyn took charge of the event and I just had to take pictures and direct people to the right places. One of our colleagues was the Easter Bunny. She was sweating in the costume but the majority of the kids loved it. Only a few of the really young ones were freaked out by a giant rabbit. I finally put the pictures together tonight to bring to work so that it can posted to the website.

No comments: