Got up this morning. Euston has already left for work. Chicky and I looked at the washer and dryer and figure we should do some laundry while the opportunity presents itself. We try to decipher the symbols. My clothes turned out bad - mixed colors and whites. Now my shorts are tainted blue. Chicky is watching anime as I write this. We have to walk to the grocery store, buy some food for lunch and the trip on the train. Train leaves at noon so we have to be out of the apartment by then. I think we'll cab it - too much luggage for the MRT.
Time to go to find some food. I don't know if our next destination will have internet. So adieu to till. Miss you guys tons!
4 comments:
Hi Kim! If your next destination is M'sia, then Fong has internet at her place. Sounds like you guys are having fun. It's been raining dog and cats here cuz of the pineapple express. But we had snow here (higher elevation) early this morning. Temp wise, it's been nice and cool. :-) Miss you too! How come there are no photos? Anyhow, I'll see you when you get home.
Mary
Why are the pics not posted? Is it because you're taking them in RAW format?
Sound like you guys are having a blast.
Kim! Miss ya babe! Your experience in Singapore sounds exactly like mine! We stayed for a few days, and the hotel lobby was gorgeous, but the room really sucked (and the continental breakfast was odd too!). I remember the stuff being pretty pricey, and I've been to Little India too....too funny. We'll have to compare notes when you come home. Miss ya lots! Tan
When staying anywhere, especially, in a third world/developing country, always be sure to stay at a luxury hotel - 5+ star or 5 star luxury hotel. Or stay at a 5 star internationally well known hotel. Whenever I travel, I always always stay at a 5 star luxury hotel. Anything less just won't do for me.
Mary
Post a Comment