Thursday, March 08, 2007

all done

My last photography class was Wednesday nigth. I was a bit sadden that there's no more opportunities to for field trips and discussions about picture taking. The class overall was great. For the last assignment we had to compile our images into a photo slide show. This was a good opportunity to see various types of software available (not only PowerPoint). One of my classmates brought in a presentation that he created for a friend who had taken pictures of the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. :-) That was a hard act to follow. The good thing was that we weren't restricted to using the pictures we took in class. We could use any pics - the point of that night was to feature photo editing software. My favorite! I enjoy Photoshop Elements 5.0. It's much simpler to use then the full blown version of Adobe Photoshop but is more advance then the software that came with the camera (Canon ZoomBrowser). Having done this course - I'm interested in taking another one in the summer when the weather is much nicer for shooting pics.

No comments: