Saturday, November 04, 2006

kareoke girls

I went over to Carol's house today to fix her pc. I set them up on the internet and got them all the essensials such as torrents, msn messenger and burning software. The wireless connection was a bit tough to pick up in some parts of the house (cold spots). Baby wanted to be set up in MSN too as her classmates are all online. That's just crazy - I never realized how technologically advanced the next generation is. When I was 6, I didn't own a computer and definately didn't trade email addresses with my friends. After it was all set up, Baby sent her friends her first email. None of her friends were online though.

After playing on the computer, we monopolized the TV with some good old kareoke fun. Baby really likes some singer called "Trish". I don't think Trish is "known". But it beats singing kiddie songs. Her favorite song is "big big world" - I think we sang it 5X. Trish sings english, vietnamese and french songs. I like the cordless microphones though - makes "back up dancing" much easier! I don't know any of the songs so I'm her backup dancer! Baby's birthday is next week, she's going to be 7. I can't believe time has pass so quickly. It feels like only yesterday when we were sharing baby cherios. Now we're fighting over which song to sing to. Time is flying by. Before I know it we'll be discussing the latest fashion or her latest boyfriend.

No comments: