Tuesday, December 16, 2008

an early XMas

Christmas it a time for giving. In my case it's time to give ME something nice for all the stress I put myself through during the year. :-) This year's XMas gift to myself is a new camera. Thanks me!!!! *** pat myself on the back ***

On the weekend Toshiki, Chris and I went down to PhotoExpert in Surrey to do some shopping. We picked up some camera gear for discounted prices (I have a friend who knows the sales staff). Anyhow we pretty much made Dave's sales quota on Saturday. Toshiki and I bought the Canon 50D and Chris picked up a new lens. The Canon 50D camera is bigger than my old one so I'm still getting use to the weight/size. Chicky says the camera fits his hands much better now. I sold my other camera so I've only got this one now. No little-pocket-size camera for me! :-) I like the features and response on the 50D. I'm looking forward to taking more pictures with it. Maybe I'll even pick up a photography course in the spring - it's always nice to have dedicated days to go out and just shoot pics.

2 comments:

Toshiki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Toshiki said...

My old camera is still for sale. Please someone buy it so it'll cover some of the cost of new 50D ;-).