Friday, December 19, 2008

lazy days of winter


This week has been quite enjoyable. Chicky took the week off work to bum around home and I had a week long of training downtown. We got to enjoy the life of a lazy student and a non-working-bum. We found it quite enjoyable not having to get up at the crazy hours of the morning and rushing to our responsibilities. I like just having to get up, get my backpack and get to school in time for the 9am lecture. Reminiscent of our university life.

As Chicky picked me up from the train station on the blustery wednesday night, I mused about how free we were to do what we want right now. Just the 2 of us doing whatever we wanted whenever we wanted. :-) No worries about getting home to let the dog out to go pee or having a baby to worry about. Ah...time to do nothing is such a wonderful thing. :-)

No comments: