
Alas I must say adieu to my beloved phone. It had an untimely drowning last week. :-) Note to self, DON'T try to multitask while taking a bath. Though I was able to revive it from it's watery grave - it just didn't act the same. The buttons didn't work which made making outbound calls next to impossible. I've been able to receive calls but lately it's been possessed and turning on/off by itself. Weird....
I tried to take it to Telus and plead death due to negligence but they were not empathetic at all and told me that there's nothing to do but buy a new one. I was frustrated that they wanted to sell me another data phone when this one was barely 1/2 a year old! Good god - data phones are NOT cheap either. Unfortunately I'm locked in the 3-year-prison-phone-term-plan with no chance of parole. I've been searching for a used data phone but nothing has caught my eye yet (maybe it's the prices that is making me hesitate). I think in the end when I have no more means of communicating with the outside world I will invest in a crack-berry. I like qwerty keyboard phones and that seams to be the "best known" one on the market right now.
2 comments:
Hmmm...if you can find me a crack-berry phone w/wifi w/Telus, I'll sell you my Touch Diamond. It's got a touch qwerty board.
Like you, I'm locked in a 3 year contract and this phone is only 2.5 months old.
The only crackberry that has WiFi is the Curve. I think that if your phone is working fine - no need to buy another one. That's a waste of money.
Post a Comment