Spontaneous purchases sometimes work out! Chicky - having spent 6 hours playing Rock Band at Nick's house on Friday night - bought his own copy on Saturday. I was a bit weary at another game that he can play and I spend watching for hours. Turned out this was a pretty fun game as it's MULTI-PLAYER! It's one of the few video games that we can both enjoy. He loves hitting the drums and I get to live out my kareoke dreams. We played it for a couple hours into the wee-hours of the morning. We even made up a band and went "touring". Lol - it was fun creating alter egos and trying to improve our "talents". We'll have to have the whole gang play this sometime. I can totally see Chris being into this game - he's such a natural performer.
2 comments:
Thanks Kim! :) I'm intrigued... any game that can keep Kelvin engaged for 6 hours must be AMAZING... will he hog the drums? ;)
oh...he hogs the drums! :-) I still haven't been able to be the drummer yet. Now he's become a solo artist so he can play the game all by himself. Lol - you'll have to wrestle him for the drumsticks.
Post a Comment