Sunday, February 17, 2008

more birthday parties

Today Chicky and I celebrated Logan's 1st birthday. How time flies!! Andy and Michelle did a superb job of hosting the party. I love how Martha-Stewart-like they are. :-) The home was decorated with balloons, streamers and an impressive gallery of pictures taken throughout the year of Logan. Being a photo-enthusiast, I was especially interested in this wall display. Michelle created a Nemo birthday cake made of cupcakes. I would post a picture but didn't bring my camera to the party as Andy would be taking all the pictures with his pro-camera. :-) The cake was impressive and delicious. Kudos to Michelle's baking and imagination. At the end of the night everyone got to go through the gallery of pictures and select 2 pics to take home. Chicky and I had put dibs on a couple really cute images but they were snatched up by the elders. The ones we ended up picking were still adorable. I did notice that a lot of people aimed for the 6-12 month old version of Logan. I guess when you're a newborn - it's hard to portray your personality. :-) Most of his 1-6 month pics are of him sleeping.

On Tuesday night we'll be celebrating Brandon's second birthday with the family. He's growing up to be a very independent boy. :-) It's good to see that Mary's boys have their own very different personalities. It makes life more interesting when you've got a mix.

No comments: