At lunch today I went down to the Quay to get a cookie from the cookie shop. When I got there I was horrified that they've shut down. Having walked all the way down there from the 4th floor, I figured I couldn't go back empty handed. While waiting for my coworker to get some cash. I looked at the little vending carts that were scattered in the isles. My eyes fell upon the jewellery one. :-) The lady recognized that I was interested in hair clips and got me. I succumbed to 2 hair clips that were "discounted" (though horribly over priced compared to what you pay in Asia). Being Asian - I couldn't resist the extra "cash only" discount. :-)So a trip that was suppose to be for some cookies turned into a hair clip and icecream run. :-) Oh well - I had fun trying on hair clips and even more fun taking this pic of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment