Saturday night we celebrated Shawn and Shannon's 30th birthdays Mexican style. It was fun having a themed party. :-) They hosted a wonderful party filled with yummy food and fun games. It was good to see everyone and catch up with those that I haven't seen in awhile. It's amazing how time flies! Joshua is getting so big now - soon he'll be crawling around or walking! Josie is in her second trimester and looking great. :-) She's a great mommy (look at Katarina) and will have her hands full with 2 kids soon. Shawn's half brother Gab was at the party with his new wife. She's a sweet girl and it's nice to see him all grown up and settled down. The rest of the gang is enjoying life on a day by day basis. Most are involved with work or with their families. We played a few games at the party. I think the funniest one was the pinata. Wow - some people can sure take out their aggression on a poor stuffed toy! I'll post the pictures later.
Sunday Chicky and I attended his cousins Audrey and Adam's baby (Elliot) red egg party. Again - tons of great food and family to celebrate. Chicky's family is going through a cycle where the cousins are having kids close to each other. Which means the next generations of cousins will similar in age (just as Chicky is with his current cousins). :-) I think there was at least 2 kids under 6 years old at each table! It just reminds me how big his extended family is (and still growing). It was good to see all the babies though. It's amazing how fast they're growing as well. I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of the kids. I know I've missed out a lot on what Nyah is doing (as she's standing now!) Oh well - I'll just have to count on the parents to share their baby pictures with us. :-) Keep them coming!
1 comment:
Brandon has learned how to say Mary (well, Mawy) and he's now constantly repeating my name. For example, when he wants out of his highchair, he will say Mawy, Mawy...) and my mom taught him how to say hi Mary. Nathan is very very close to getting on all fours. My two babies are growing way too fast, faster than I'd like. But they will always and forever be my babies.
Post a Comment