Thursday, September 06, 2007

slideshows

It started last year when I began my quest to hunt down some good slideshow software. There were a few things that I was looking for:
  • image editing
  • different transitions
  • ease of use
  • FREE
  • zoom & panning features
  • preset layouts
There were many contenders
  • Memories on TV was good for zoom/panning and had preset layouts - problem was that it was difficult to export the project to something that can be viewed.
  • I have to mention Picasa just because I live by Google. Nothing spectacular - but FREE.
Those are good...but what if you wanted to build something like what Storybook Weddings does?! The final product from this company is spectacular. Of course they have multiple photographers/graphic artists and do this for a living therefore they have the "right" pictures to tell the story of your life. :-) Oh well - there's always trusty old PowerPoint, an oldie but a goldie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kimmi! Dunno if this helps but I just found this out from Patrick. Download Goggle Updater.

Unknown said...

Hi Kimmi! I know the owner of The Storybook Wedding. He's also the owner/manager of Anna's Cake House.

kkyee said...

I'm not sure what Google Updater will actually accomplish as it's a utility tool which populates your desktop with useless programs. :-) PS - I already have it hence why I know it does this.