A year of preparation has accumulated to this weekend's festivities. I'd like to welcome Michael (officially) into our family. We're so happy for the KA & Mike!It's been a week of rushing around and getting things organized and ready for the "big day". KA had her share of challenges along with Mike. In the end it all came together and they survived the family madness.
There's too much to write about so I'll just do a short summary. The ceremony was held at Queen Elizabeth Pavillion (just built this year). It was beautiful with the flower arrangements and String Trio playing in the background. KA looked gorgeous in her wedding dress. The picture above is compliments of Chicky. I want to thank Chicky for helping out tremendously at the wedding. He provided both technical and muscle support. ;-) His photos definitely rivaled the main photographer's! In some instances they were better too as Chicky was running around and climbing over things to get different angles.
After the ceremony we headed over to Sun Sui Wah (Richmond) to set up for the reception. KA has many good friends who were always ready to lend a helping hand. This was great as there was much background work to be had. The reception went well. In good old Chinese tradition - there was tons of food. I think everyone as full after the 8th course. It was wonderful seeing family from afar come to attend the wedding. They are still with us so it's been partying non-stop. :-) Too bad I have to work this week! I've been getting by with very minimal sleep (even for me) and the use of ear plugs. Lol - I'm thinking I need a holiday after all this! KA and Mike went to the Bahamas for their honeymoon and won't be back till the end of the week. We're looking forward to seeing the pics, etc. Till then I won't be able to post any more pics from the wedding as there's no time to upload them. :-) The great thing about the wedding was that we were able to instantly upload the images from the primary photographers and friends (with the use of our laptops, etc). We went back to their bridal suite that night and looked at all the pics. :-) There was no romance on the first night as the whole crew crashed on their floors. That's alright though - KA had passed out from exhaustion long before and Mike entertained us. I think other couples feel the same way after their weddings - too tired to even talk and just want to sleep.
1 comment:
Congrats to both of them! Will you be putting any more photos on your photo blog / flickr account?
Post a Comment