Nyah loves attention - she was alert and awake the whole time. She's such a cute little baby! A good weight and a head full of hair! Nyah is doing well - eating tons and sleeping lots (well - as much as a newborn normally does). I don't think they'll have any problems keeping her a chubby baby! Here's a preliminary picture. Betty is doing well - coping with motherhood and side effects of having a C-section. She's got a good support system and many helpers (as this is the first grandchild for both her family and Hanif's). We wish Betty all the best for a speedy recovery! I'm sure there will be even more pictures in the weeks to come.
Monday, February 12, 2007
Nyah
Nyah loves attention - she was alert and awake the whole time. She's such a cute little baby! A good weight and a head full of hair! Nyah is doing well - eating tons and sleeping lots (well - as much as a newborn normally does). I don't think they'll have any problems keeping her a chubby baby! Here's a preliminary picture. Betty is doing well - coping with motherhood and side effects of having a C-section. She's got a good support system and many helpers (as this is the first grandchild for both her family and Hanif's). We wish Betty all the best for a speedy recovery! I'm sure there will be even more pictures in the weeks to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment