I do write in my photography blog though if you guys are in dire need of reading something from me. Most of it is about pictures, etc - nothing worth gossiping about.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
It's been a week and I haven't written anything in here. Duh - sorry about that. Nothing really exciting happened on the weekend. Just hung out with my family. The upcoming weekend will be full of events to blog about though. Check in next week for updates.
I do write in my photography blog though if you guys are in dire need of reading something from me. Most of it is about pictures, etc - nothing worth gossiping about.
I'm having fun with my photography class and really enjoy the class, student and teacher. My instructor cares about us (must be the fact that there's only 5 of us in the class). I missed last weeks class as I was so sleep deprived that I fell asleep before class and didn't wake up till the next day. Glen (the teacher) called my cell phone the next day to see how I was. I didn't have time to reply to his message (partially out of guilt as well). So on Friday he called back to see why I hadn't returned his call the night before. I told him the truth and he was nice enough to give me the whole photography lesson on the phone. It was strange but useful doing it that way. He didn't want me to be behind in class. :-) I'm always the (last) one walking in exactly at 7pm and everyone has to wait for me before the class starts. Ah...such a bad student. In my defence I attribute it to travel time from North Vancouver and not knowing where to park when I get to the school and not knowing how to find the classroom. :-) Thank goodness for the PDA (has all my class information on it).
I do write in my photography blog though if you guys are in dire need of reading something from me. Most of it is about pictures, etc - nothing worth gossiping about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment