Saturday, July 26, 2008

stuck inside

It's such a gorgeous day out and I'm stuck in the office. Came into work as one of the weekend shifters is on holidays. Ahhh...this bites! Oh well...I can work on Social Club stuff or just surf the net during the slow periods.

Last night I met up with Tanya, Shannan, Tracey and Nicole for dinner at My Greek Restaurant in Coquitlam. The food was filling, the conversations funny and the restaurant was packed so it made hearing difficult. Thank goodness Shannan had called in earlier to make reservations otherwise we would have been waiting a long time for a table. It was nice to see the girls and chit chat. Everyone's lives are so busy now that we're loosing touch with who's doing what. We all came straight from work so everyone was dazed. After finishing as much as we could on our plates we all started to lose focus and were getting sleepy. :-) Signs of age...

No comments: