Friday, April 25, 2008

2010

On Thursday we celebrated the first year anniversary of launching the 2010 license plates. I was preoccupied with work so I didn't get a chance to see the festivities. When a coworker came by to say that the mascots had just arrived - I made time to go down. :-) I was super excited about seeing them - so cute! The show was wrapping up so I got an opportunity to take some pictures with them. :-) Again - benefits of knowing the corporate photographers and being extroverted enough to push forward and ask for a picture. My 2 coworkers jumped into the picture as well but they felt a bit silly and didn't want to stand out so much. :-) Hopefully the picture with the camera that I'm looking at will turn out good! After that I was so hyper so I ran upstairs to tell everyone that I got to hug all the mascots. I'm such a kid! The Help Desk folks laughed and said I was so "asian". They asked if I made the victory sign in the pictures too. Of course! *wink*

No comments: