Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Fingers & Toes


Only one more day till departure! I had the day off from work today. I thoroughly enjoyed getting out of bed at noon, eating a peanut butter sandwich for lunch then crawling right back into bed to spend some quality time with my laptop watching some anime. Tonight we finished off some of the "major" packing. All gifts for relatives have been stuffed into 4 large boxes (weighing 65 lbs each!). I can forsee twisting a major muscle group when we have to unload the luggage.

As a tradition for any kind of vacation - I like to paint my fingers and toes. It helps to have a mom who use to be a nail tech. Saves me time and money be not having to go to the salon. I'm proficeint enough to do my own feet but I have not mastered the art of painting my right hand.

It's almost 1am and I have a Wendy's spicy chicken burger craving. Michael has volunteered to go for a Wendy's run so I'm excited. Of course if I'm going to be bad and eat Wendy's at this time of night then I have to go ALL the way - yes...I'm indulging in the full-meal-deal. Yummy!!!

No comments: